MEMEX @ EASTEC
MEMEX is participating at EASTEC, New England’s premier manufacturing exposition.. With more than 500 exhibitors, complimentary conference sessions, industry keynotes and much more, EASTEC is an event dedicated to keeping northeast manufacturers competitive. It’s where manufacturing ideas, processes and products that make an impact in the northeast region, are highlighted through exhibits, education and networking events. The event offers a unique chance to connect with resources that can solve your company’s most pressing problems, improve productivity and increase profits.
Visit MEMEX at booth 5560 and at the Smart Manufacturing Hub (booth 5474).
David McPhail, CEO of MEMEX, will be speaking at the Smart Manufacturing Hub about:
- Data-driven manufacturing: Making IIoT and Industry 4.0 come alive on the factory floor
- Be a Top Shop: Shop Floor Management Best Practices
- Leveraging Data-Driven Manufacturing for greater efficiency and profitability
Date & Time:
- Tuesday, May 16: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 17: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, May 18: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Eastern States Exposition,
West Springfield, Massachusetts.